LAST UPDATED: 25TH AUGUST 2020
Eostre.biz (“Eostre”) warrants to original purchaser (“you”) that Eostre’s products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for the One Year (1) warranty. This warranty is only valid in Malaysia and is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Eostre reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Warranty without prior notice.
To the extent permitted by local law and subject to the terms of this Warranty, Eostre will, at its option, render the Product to an operational condition as intended by Eostre’s specifications free of charge, where there is a fault with the Product which is a consequence of the Manufacturer’s defect in materials or workmanship. To be eligible for this Warranty, you must provide Eostre with notice of a defect during the Warranty period in accordance with the Warranty claim procedures indicated below.
WARRANTY PERIOD (LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL)
The Warranty period varies from 12 to 36 months, depending on the model of the Product.
The Warranty period starts from the date you purchase the Product and ceases upon the expiration of the period. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt or order confirmation e-mail), showing the date of purchase and product description, is your proof of the date of purchase. In addition, this Warranty only applies to the initial purchase by you and Eostre’s obligations under this Warranty cease anytime when the Product is rented, sold or otherwise disposed of by you.
To the extent permitted by local law, Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type, rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Product. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
What is not covered by your warranty
This warranty covers EOSTRE products only. Unless expressly provided for, this not include accessories or consumables items such as batteries, bulbs, etc.
This warranty is invalidated if the defect id caused (howsoever) by wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, rough handling or abuse. It is invalidated if unauthorised persons carry out any alterations or repairs.
Also, this warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- If the warranty card has been altered, deface or erased in any manner whatsoever
- You don’t provide us with the original proof of purchase, which must include the following information: name and address of seller, date and place of purchase, products model and products serial number.
- Products purchased from non-authorised dealers.
- Cosmetic damage (dent, crack, scratch, & etc).
- Operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply.
- Corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Repair or attempted repair by any party other than an EOSTRE authorised technician.
- Where the product serial has been removed or made illegible or has been tampered with.
- Use of the product in a commercial environment